Located in fashionable Islington The Relationship Spa is a play session for you and your child with interactive theatre, magical sensory dens, small world play, story time, drumming, dressing up and lots more. For further information on the activities please 915-704-6991
The session has been designed by a top child psychologist to enhance bonding and brain development. Parents take home a feast of relational games and ways of connecting for that precious quality time. For children aged 0 to 8 years old.
The Parent-Child Relationship Spa aims:
- To nourish your relationship with your child in delightful and enduring ways.
- To enable you and your child to enjoy innovative, creative and pleasurable ways of relating, designed specifically for both better bonding and brain development.
- To offer you a feast of fun relational games for closer connection with both infants and older children that you can use at home too.
- To enhance communication between you and your child through relational play.
- To ensure that the lovely moments you share with you child will last from the moment they meet you right through to toddlerdom and right up to pre-adolescence.
For further details on the activities please 7312627812.
âWe may not even notice when the bond we have with a child is not as strong is it used to be.....or we may think there is nothing we can do about it. If we are willing to put in the time and effort, then there is plenty we can do about it. We can reclaim that extremely warm, close, deep connection that most of us thought was no longer possible."
Lawrence Cohen: Author of Playful Parenting
About the team
The event has been devised by Dr Margot Sunderland, Child Psychologist and author of the British Medical Association award winning book âWhat Every Parent Needs to Know' and Denice Tulloch-Johnson, Parent-Child Relational Practitioner and Early Years Speech, Language and Communication Practitioner. Other members of the team include child development experts, psychologists, highly experienced event organisers, childrenâs entertainers, professional actors. Our team is totally dedicated to enabling parents and carers to enjoy the best possible relationships with their children.